Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

The Treasure Box Diary Entries

Dear Diary,


We’re here in a mouldy old shed to shelter us from the heavy rain outside,
everyone is scared. It is night time so everyone is tired and needs sleep.
My father is very sick and weak. I lie in the darkness holding my fathers
and hand, I held his hand tight while I feel the heat slowly fade away.






Dear Diary,


We just dug a hole to place my  Father in, it’s depressing knowing that
we can't do anything to change his death. We didn’t have a coffin so we
wrapped him with blankets which weren't used that much. I tried not to
wipe the sweat dripping down my head from digging the hole below the
scorching sun. I'm the only one left in my family now, I hope I can
survive through this crisis, There were people crying and so was I, I was
depressed and so were some of my Fathers close friends, I guess these
villagers are my new family now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.